jeudi 25 mars 2010

New website header project





Header for my future website (designed by my beloved one ^^).
I used Maria, my new egeria as ref (http://fuchsiag.deviantart.com/).
I'm your glasses-friend my dear ^o^

4 commentaires:

  1. Très sympa, l'idée du rose à lèvre.
    Peut-être le texte "sergebirault.com" manque-t-il d'un peu de matière ? (ou la taille réduite de l'image ne permet pas pour l'instant de voir les détails)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui, oui, tu as raison. C'est pas tout à fait fini ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, that's very impressive! I love the header!
    And I recognized FuchsiaG in an instant! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Its looking soo incredible cool!
    Cant wait till its up.
    Very nice blog, appreciate you post your wip, very interesting to see how you work.
    Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer